ASSEMBLIES AND WORKSHOPS
The Traveller Education service offers assemblies for both Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
The assemblies cover the different groups which come under the umbrella term of Travellers, where and why families travel. The history of Gypsy Roma Travellers and includes aspects of anti discrimination and inclusion.
The service can deliver cultural awareness and anti discrimination workshops.
- EYFS /KS1 covers cultural awareness of Gypsy Roma Travellers through work with artefacts and a persona doll
- Lower KS2 covers cultural awareness of Gypsy Roma Travellers
- Upper KS2 covers Cultural awareness but also includes elements about discrimination and how to treat people fairly.
- Art workshop looking at Gypsy Traveller Culture through art.
- All the work shops can be tailored to your needs.
- Workshops can be booked for a morning or an afternoon.
For more information and to book an assembly or workshop please contact The Traveller Education Service on the contact details below. We will be happy to discuss your needs.
Contact Traveller Education on 07867503679 or email@example.com